Sunday, 2 August 2015

On Instagram: July.


selfie #1 | a throwback to when some friends and I went to see The Kooks | a paper towns quote | the view before leaving for home | last day at the beach | view from a little island we went to visit | lily pond | Cameron and Ruby in a treehouse | in a treehouse 



Ruby and I | evening view | firework display | Rory and Cameron in the sea | chocolate gelato | some really cool waterfront houses | the ferry | coffee love | selfie #2 (oh dear)


cymru 2k15 | en route to Wales selfie | Rhossili Beach | Mumbles | Rhossili Beach | ceremonial burning of GCSE revision | cool ceiling | thackray museum | prom pic #1


prom pic #2 | prom pic #3 | three generations | little bro selfie | out in town | uncle sam's

I tried to start a monthly recap post using my instagram account almost a year ago now and it only ever got as far as one post - what a complete fail. I decided that I wanted to start it up for a second time, as I did like the idea, so I'm trying again! Getting the screenshots for these made me realise that I posted an awful lot of pictures throughout July (even though the very top two are from August - forgot to get the photos before I posted again!). The pictures are from most recent at the top to oldest at the bottom

July has been one hell of a jam packed month. I've celebrated my little brother's 13th birthday (how he's 13 already beats me), had my Year 11 prom, burned all of my GCSE revision and exam timetables in a fun afternoon with some friends, spent too much money on Costa and Starbucks and all kinds of deliciously unhealthy food while out and about, visited Thackray Medical museum in Leeds with my Grandad, spent 5 days in South Wales with the Duke of Edinburgh lot and some others from school, spent a week on holiday with my family and finally got around to reading paper towns, hence the quote I posted the other day.

My instagram is @maddiest_ 

How was your July?

No comments:

Post a Comment