Monday, 10 August 2015

My Life Saver Products.


We all have them. Those few products that we couldn't live without. Don't lie, you'd be lost without them. Here are mine.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I absolutely love this product and use it every day to take my makeup off. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed and isn't at all oily or greasy.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer: I bought this for the first time a few months ago now and it has quickly taken place of every other concealer I own, even my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. There are two shades; one lighter and brighter, which I use for under my eyes, and one slightly darker, which I use for spots and blemishes. At £10 it's almost double the price of Rimmel's concealer but completely worth it.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: This is my favourite powder. It works so well and no other drugstore product I've bought compares to it. It's really inexpensive too.

Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper: When I was first told about this product and how amazing it was I went straight to Superdrug and picked one up. It's £5.49 normally, although you can sometimes get it reduced, which for a tiny tube sounds like a lot. After using this for about a year now I can safely say it's worth every penny. It reduces redness and the unsightly appearance of spots, allowing you to cover them up if you're off out or just help to get rid if you're not. It's what I reach for every time I have a breakout.

Batiste Dry Shampoo: The classic and something I really couldn't live without. I saw a quote the other day 'sometimes my hair is just dry shampoo, hairspray and a lot of hope' - how true it is. If I wake up and my hair isn't looking great I can spray a bit of this in and either put it up or attempt to make it look a little more presentable. It gives my hair more volume too, which is always a bonus.

Tangle Teezer Hairbrush: After buying this hairbrush almost two years ago now I can't imagine ever going back to the generic drugstore paddle brush. It detangles my hair so quickly and easily both when it's dry and when it's wet. I don't know how I survived without it before!

What are your life saver products?

No comments:

Post a Comment