Tuesday, 4 August 2015

July Favourites.

I'll apologise in advance for the crappy photography today, I didn't realise how bad they were until I got them on the computer.

I haven't done a monthly favourites post in what seems like forever due to my leave of absence during my GCSE's. I thought that this month I'd jump back on the bandwagon and do one. July has been a pretty jam packed month so there's a lot to get through.

Essie 'Set in Stones' Nail Polish

I received this for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. I used it for my prom nails and they lasted absolutely ages. Instead of a typical glitter polish, the glitter within it is really textured and leaves a really cool effect on your nails.

Lush 'Ickle Baby Bot' Bath Bomb

Lush is one of my all time favourite shops. One of my favourites recently has been the 'ickle baby bot' bath bomb. It's very low priced compared to their other products and is perfect for the summer months when you don't want a really hot, bubbly bath. It smells really lovely too.

Aussie 'Aussome Volume' Shampoo and Conditioner

My hair is quite fine and doesn't have a lot of volume in it at all. I'd heard a lot of great things about Aussie shampoos so I finally strayed away from my favourite Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner and bought these. First of all they smell absolutely amazing - that good that I have had moments where I could smell it the day after on my own hair. They do add a little extra volume and the conditioner is really effective for keeping your hair soft. Honestly though, I'd buy these just for how amazing the scent is!

Batiste Dry Shampoo Travel Mini

With the thought of a few trips away coming up this summer I picked up the travel version of the batiste original dry shampoo. This is a lifesaver product and is something I will always re purchase. I love this size, as it can be very easily thrown into pretty much any bag or hand luggage.

Boots Soltan After Sun

When I was on holiday I burned quite badly. Therefore I was literally bathing in this stuff for the week following my return home! The Soltan After Sun from Boots is my favourite brand and it works really well.

Jordans Red Berries Frusli Bar 

This is a favourite that came out of the Wales trip a few weeks ago. It's a running joke that once a cereal bar has been eaten on Duke of Edinburgh it's ruined for life and there is actually some truth to it - RIP Nature Valley bars. I took another flavour of the Jordans Frusli bars on my silver expedition and never wanted to eat them again. However I adore this flavour - I took the whole box with me and ate every single one.

Anker External Battery Pack

The final favourite this month is also Wales influenced. I knew that I wouldn't have access to charge my phone for the three days camping so I invested in the Anker External battery pack. It's amazing! It charged my phone twice to 100% and once more to about 35%. I'm going to do a full review on it so I won't go into too much detail, but it was completely worth every penny.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment