Love
My friends. I'm part of an all-girl friendship group and we're always there for each other, whether we need advice on what shoes best match that dress, or help to construct the perfect response to that difficult text back from the boyfriend (or the mother!). Our facebook group chat is the first place to head for advice and comfort, and if the situation is dire enough an emergency sleepover can always be arranged!
My family. My family is another 'community' I can turn to if I'm in need of help. I also have a huge extended family so when we all get together it's really fun.
Books. There's nothing like getting stuck into a good book. I love to read and you will nearly always find me reading in my spare time, whether that's on a train, plane or just at home on the sofa!
A good cup of tea. I'm British - what can I say? I'm also from Yorkshire, so every morning a big Cath Kidston mug full of Yorkshire tea is in order.
Figure Skating. I started skating when I was ten and did the sport for about five years. Even though I don't train properly anymore I still love being on the ice - there's something really exhilarating about jumping and spinning on the ice that I just can't get enough of.
Cats. I am most definitely a cat lady. We have two cats and they're spoiled rotten.
Cornwall. One of my favourite places in the UK and somewhere we visit almost every year. I love everything about it; the amazing beaches, the surfing, the Cornish Rattler Cider (that you can't find anywhere else) and the delicious(ly unhealthy) food.
Music. I don't ever go a day without listening to music and I nearly always lie in bed for an hour or so before sleeping with a playlist on my iPod.
Autumn. It's my favourite season. I love the changing colours of the leaves, the cold mornings, digging out my parka and DM's and being cosy at night with a candle and mug of hot chocolate.
Harry Potter. The books, the films, the studio tour - I love all of it. I could read the series over and over and see the films on repeat without getting bored.
Hate
Small Spaces. I'm really claustrophobic and even watching those parts in films where they're crawling through small spaces makes me feel anxious - I know it's pathetic. When we went caving in Wales I was a wreck!
Spiders. Another one of my irrational fears. I know that they can't hurt me but there's just something about them that terrifies me!
Mushrooms. I can't stand them. Whenever my mum makes a meal with them in I'll always sit and pick them all out before starting.
Arrogant people. Arrogance for me is the worst personality trait a person can have. If you're an arrogant show off, chances are I won't like you very much.
Being alone in the house at night. I hate it when I'm alone in the house and it's dark outside. Every noise causes me to pause the TV and go and investigate (because obviously some psycho creep can have got in even though all of the doors and windows are locked).
Wasps. Whereas bees only sting you when they're scared wasps, in my opinion, are just plain evil.
Long Distance Ferries. It may be the most convenient way to reach the South of France but I spend most of the journey throwing up. Travel sickness is the worst.
Noisy eaters. I can't stand it when people are really loud while eating. Especially if they chew with their mouth open too. Yuck.
Red wine. I honestly can't stand the stuff. Even the smell is horrible.
Early mornings. I'm not a morning person at the best of times and getting up at some unearthly hour is even worse - both for me and the people who have to communicate with me at 6am in the morning.
Do you agree/disagree with any of these? I'd love to know yours!





No comments:
Post a Comment