*This post contains major spoilers! If you haven't watched the season finale yet please don't read it*
If you watch the TV series Pretty Little Liars and you're from the UK you'll probably have turned on Netflix this morning with baited breath as you waited for the mid season finale episode to load, willing for the moment that you could finally find out who A is. No? That's how my morning started anyway. I actually got up a whole half hour earlier than I needed to just so I could watch it before I went out.
Now we finally have the answer. CeCe Drake is Charles/A. When she turned around I have to say I was slightly disappointed. After watching all of her explanations it did kind of make sense and thinking back to the first few seasons I can see how CeCe was A. She has a connection to almost everyone in the series and she was also one of the only people who knew Allison was alive all along. However I am definitely more confused about some aspects of the story, for example:
1. Who killed Mrs DiLaurentis?
2. Are the girls mum's still trapped in the DiLaurentis' basement?!
3. What was Wren's mysterious phone call about in season 5? "I've done my part now you do yours."?
4. What about the Radley prank where Mrs D was angry, as she found CeCe sitting in Radley in Allison's clothes... surely that was a normal thing seeing as Mrs D had been giving CeCe matching clothes to Allison's for years?
5. Who's Varjack and what was all that about with Cyrus and the burns?
6. How can Bethany have pushed Toby's mum off the roof at that age, when Toby's mum was alive while they were teenagers?
7. Finally... where were the boys (and the mums) in the final episode when the girls were all leaving for college?
I have to say that all in all I was pretty disappointed by the episode. But Emily slapping Sara was brilliant!
Do you watch Pretty Little Liars? What did you think?





No comments:
Post a Comment