Body lotions/moisturisers/butters - whatever you want to call them - are something I seem to have a lot of. Seriously, I have a huge drawer full and more on the top of my dressing table that won't fit in. So I decided that I'd do a 'top 5' post and share with you my favourites.
First up is the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter. This is the smaller version, as I received it with a gift set, but I did have a big tub that I used all of. One of my favourite things about this is the signature Soap and Glory scent that I always associate with the brand. It's the same scent as the 'Mist You Madly' body spray. It moisturises really well and doesn't feel sticky afterwards like some body butters do.
Next, the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream. I use this on my face mainly, but it works for your hands and body too. It's really good value and a little bit goes a long way so you don't have to constantly repurchase.
I then have the Lush 'Sympathy for the Skin' Hand and Body Lotion. This is definitely more of a lotion than a body butter as it has a thinner consistency. This means that it does a really good job of soaking into the skin straight away and not leaving a greasy feeling on your skin. I use this 99% of the time after I've shaved my legs and it works so so well.
I couldn't leave out a Body Shop body butter, as honestly they are the best of the best as far as body butters go. I have about ten of them but my current favourite is the 'Chocomania' deluxe edition. It smells absolutely heavenly and, although it feels a bit strange moisturising using something with a scent easily comparable to a Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, I do love it.
The final product is the Soap and Glory 'Girligo' spray-on moisturising mist. I got this as part of a gift set (actually I got four as part of four gift sets... everyone seems to buy me them, I have so many!). It's a really easy way to moisturise quickly if you're in a rush and it smells really good too so if you spray some on before you go out it could be an alternative to a spritz of perfume.
What are your favourite body lotion products?




No comments:
Post a Comment