As a sixteen year old, my skin has a really annoying tendency to break out at the worst possible times, and during school time I'm constantly tired thanks to increasing work loads and exam pressure. Therefore I'm always on the lookout for concealers that are going to make me look somewhat with it every morning. The other day whilst having a browse of Boots I found myself over at the Soap and Glory counter and found their 'Kick Ass' concealer. I have heard about this before and have read mainly good things about it, so I decided to give it a try.
It was £10, which is a fair amount, however Boots had a 'buy one get one half price' offer on their Soap and Glory makeup, so I picked up the Supercat Liner while I was at it and got the whole lot for £13. It comes in a three piece kit, with two different shades of concealer for different areas and a setting powder. The 'step 1' shade is more suited to break outs or general blemishes, whereas the 'step 2' shade is great for under eyes. I was really happy with it's coverage, as it covered everything really well and a little does go a long way. It lasted the whole day from 7am when I applied it, to about 9.30pm when I took it off. The setting powder works really well and it even held up pretty efficiently through an hour of PE - bonus!
Overall I do think this concealer is brilliant. It's the best I've ever used - even my trusty Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' concealer comes a definite second. If you're ever looking for a great high coverage concealer, this little gem is probably a good bet. I also know that Soap and Glory have a concealer stick, so I might have to give that a go too.
Have you ever tried the Soap and Glory concealer products?
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment