Saturday, 10 January 2015

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil.

(I photographed this before I took my Christmas decorations down...)
I'm always on the look out for new and interesting products to try, and while browsing my local Superdrug store the other day I found Rimmel's 'Wonderfull Mascara', which contains Argan Oil. This I have to say did intrigue me, as I use Argan Oil frequently on my hair so wondered what use it would be in a mascara. It was only £5.99 and so before I had chance to change my mind it was in my basket.

The brush appeared to be quite flimsy and usually I dislike brushes like these, as I find it hard to use them properly but this actually worked perfectly and did a very good job of coating my lashes. It took several coats to achieve a decent look but it went on smoothly and without any clumps - a bonus to any mascara. It also added a lot of extension to my lashes which is, obviously, one of the reasons we all wear mascara in the first place and I was impressed with this. One of the things that impressed me most was the fact that Rimmel have managed to incorporate such a life saver product into something that so many girls use every day. When it came to removal it was so easy, a quick wipe with some remover and every trace was gone.

Overall I'd say this mascara is definitely a good buy. It is advertised as a volumising mascara but I would say it's more lengthening. At £5.99 it isn't going to break the bank and I would purchase again in the future.

Have you tried this? What did you think?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment