L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in '288 Int. Fuchsia'
This lipstick is a gorgeous pink/red colour (I apologise for not photographing it without a lid - what was I thinking?) and it has a lovely matt finish. It lasts for such a long time and you hardly have to re apply, even if you're eating and drinking. It's a perfect winter shade, which looks great teamed with knitted jumpers and jeans or a more formal dress. It isn't massively expensive and I would happily purchase again.
Bomb Cosmetics Gingerbread Cookies Candle
I adore Christmassy scented candles, and this one from Bomb Cosmetics is perfect. It has a really cute design and is covered in glitter, which makes it look great on display. Once lit it fills the whole room with the scent of gingerbread and festive spices, and causes my family to look in and see what is creating the delicious scent every time they come upstairs! I was first given this as a gift from a friend at Christmas in 2013 and this year have purchased again (which is why this one doesn't look used) because I was that upset when the first one ran out!
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in 'Bordello'
This shade is a subtle pink shimmer and is lovely to blend in to other colours. Urban Decay eyeshadows are quite expensive but they are definitely worth the price. The colour payoff is brilliant and they last all day, especially if you use a base or the primer potion first.
Nails Inc Polish
I've had this nail polish for quite some time and it came as part of a gift set, so I'm not entirely sure what the shade is called, but it's a silvery/gold shimmer. It's perfect for the Christmas season and I like to add it over the top of the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Lychee', which is a nude colour. Not only that, it doesn't chip easily so looks great for ages.
Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
I adore Lush bath bombs and their Christmas range is always full of wonderful and exciting products for me to try. My personal favourite of the ones I tried this year has to be their 'Luxury Lush Pud'. It fills your water with an array of beautiful colours and smells gorgeous too. It did stain the bath slightly but it was nothing that a little bit of cleaning spray couldn't fix... haha.
Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte
Going with another Christmas range, this time Starbucks', my final December favourite is their Toffee Nut Latte. A wonderfully sweet coffee with a slight hint of a nutty taste and topped with cream - what could be better to accompany your Christmas shopping trip?
Have you enjoyed any of these products yourself?
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment