Friday, 24 July 2015

The TMI Tag (Round 2).


Over a year ago I did the TMI tag on my blog. And in the time since then my blog views and readers have nearly doubled (and I'm a year older, obviously). I've been seeing the tag floating around various blogs again so I thought I'd repeat it, as looking through some of my answers have definitely changed! The last blog I read it on was oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk.

1. What are you wearing?

A pair of blue Topshop Leigh jeans, a Jack Wills t-shirt and plain grey socks from H&M.

2. Ever been in love?

No.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

No, luckily.

4. How tall are you?

5ft 6 and 1/4 - the 1/4 counts! This also means I've grown 1/4 of an inch since last time I did this tag!

5. How much do you weigh?

Don't feel comfortable sharing that to be honest.

6. Any tattoos?

No, but I do want to when I'm older. I don't want to decide yet about something that will be on my body for the rest of my life when it takes me a good amount of time to decide what coffee to have every morning, haha.

7. Any piercings?

Two piercings on each ear - and I'm planning on getting my cartilage pierced soon.

8. OTP?

Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter or Hanna and Caleb from Pretty Little Liars.

9. Favourite show?

F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Pretty Little Liars. Oh and maybe American Horror Story.

10. Favourite bands?

A few of my favourite bands at the moment include Walk the Moon, Catfish and The Bottlemen and Royal Blood but I also love The Kooks, Coldplay and Oasis - there's so many I like it's hard to choose!

11. Something you miss?

At the moment I'm missing school and my friends after leaving just over a month ago!

12. Favourite Song?

This changes all the time but at the minute I love Craving by James Bay and Oceans by Coasts.

13. How old are you?

16. Not far off 17.

14. Zodiac Sign?

Scorpio.

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?

Someone who I can trust, who is loyal and who can make me laugh.

16. Favourite quote?

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore.

17. Favourite actor?

Leonardo DiCaprio... or Evan Peters.

18. Favourite colour?

Blue.

19. Loud music or soft?

Depends what mood I'm in.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?

To my bedroom or for a long walk/run.

21. How long does it take you to shower?

If it's just a quick shower about 10 minutes. When you add washing my hair and anything else into the mix it could be up to 20 minutes (or longer).

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Around 30 minutes. If I'm wearing eyeliner add some time onto that (yeah seriously).

23. Ever been in a physical fight?

No.

24. Turn on?

A good sense of humour.

25. Turn off?

Arrogance.

26. The reason I started blogging?

I wanted somewhere to write something other than essays for school.

27. Fears?

Small spaces (I'm very claustrophobic) and spiders.

28. Last time you cried?

Two days ago.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?

To my mum this morning.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?

There is no reason at all, I can't even remember how I came up with it!

31. Last book you read?

Looking for Alaska by John Green.

32. The book you're currently reading?

The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling).

33. Last show you watched?

The Middle.

34. Last person you talked to?

My dad.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Best friends.

36. Favourite food?

My favourite foods are odd; chocolate (kind of normal) and then jalepenos... I know. I eat them with everything I can - sometimes straight out of the jar.

37. Places you want to visit?

New York (preferably near Christmas), Amsterdam, California, Bora Bora.

38. Last place you were?

Sainsburys. Haha.

39. Do you have a crush?

Yes.

40. Last time you kissed someone?

Um let's move on...

41. Last time you were insulted?

Yesterday.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?

Strawberry/Raspberry ones are always my favourites!

43. What instruments do you play?

I don't really play either of them anymore but I can play the piano and the clarinet - I used to play them when I was younger.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?

The pandora ring that I wear every day.

45. Last sport you played?

The last sport I did was trampolining (that's my sport) but I haven't played a sport since the beach in Wales.

46. Last song you sang?

Rixton's version of Ignition. It's so catchy you can't help but sing along!

47. Favourite chat up line?

I don't like chat up lines.

48. Have you ever used it?

^^^

49. Last time you hung out with someone?

Yesterday.

50. Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who has read up to question 50 without losing interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment