*picture heavy post warning*
On Friday, as I was in the midst of getting ready for prom, my mum and dad told me they had a present for me for working so hard towards my GCSE's. It turns out it was a DSLR camera! I'm so thankful and feel incredibly lucky! I've been taking pictures with it all weekend, as we had a barbecue on Saturday and then had a relaxed Sunday with more of the family. My dad (he's a photographer) is going to show me how to properly use it over the summer but for now I'm enjoying taking a lot pictures with it. I thought I'd share some of them, as they captured my weekend perfectly!
The weather over Saturday and Sunday was gorgeous - so hot and sunny, aside from a brief thunderstorm on Sunday afternoon. The soaring temperatures are a very rare treat for us Brits (ironic as I'm now sat writing this and it's pouring with rain).
How was the weather for you this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment