I was browsing superdrug recently when I came across the Rimmel Colour Rush Balms. I know that many brands sell a product similar to this, but in my town centre the superdrug store is tiny so there weren't any other options. I'll have to head to my shopping centre if I want more choice.
I picked up the shade 'On Fire', which is a bright pink. I personally love bold lip colours so when I swatched it and it was a bright pink colour I decided it was the shade to get - I wanted to just try one in case I didn't like it. When I tried it though I really loved it. The product is very moisturising and doesn't dry out your lips like a lipstick. It also has a shine to it, which gives the same effect as a lip gloss would. One of the best selling points for me is that it can be built up to get the desired colour; if you want a subtle look one coat does the job well, whereas you can layer more for a bolder outcome. The shape of the actual product means that it is really easy to apply, so if you're running late it would be easy to throw it in your bag and apply en route (or very quickly in a public toilet). Overall I really like the product and I'll be purchasing more in different shades very soon!
Have you tried the colour rush balms or similar products?




No comments:
Post a Comment