Friday, 3 July 2015

Malin+Goetz Travel Pack.



It's been so long since I've blogged! My GCSE's took up so much of my time that I couldn't even spare an hour or two to put together some blog posts. It's all over now (thankfully) so I thought I'd finally do a new post today! It's been a while so bare with me!

Elle is one of my favourite magazines. It has great content within it and an issue always lasts a good few weeks before I've flicked through everything. Another benefit of it is that it often contains great freebies. This month was the Malin+Goetz travel pack, which includes a grapefruit face cleanser, lip moisturiser and vitamin e face moisturiser. I had actually seen on money saving expert that the magazine was worth buying just for these items, as they retail at £10. At £4 for both them and the magazine I didn't hesitate to pick it up (although I would have without the products).

The first product I tried was the lip moisturiser. It is a very thick gel formula and gives the same sort of feeling as a lip gloss. It didn't have any more of a noticeable effect on my lips than a simple tin of vaseline, so I'm not sure whether I would pay extra for this product in particular, but it is handy to throw in my bag when I'm heading out somewhere because it is a great lip balm.

The grapefruit cleanser also worked really well and left my skin feeling really refreshed and clean. It foams up really well and it didn't make my skin oily at all. I have combination skin and usually it's hard to find face cleansers that do the job well, but this did. I'd definitely consider buying the full sized product.

The final product included is the vitamin e face moisturiser. This was definitely my favourite product out of the three. A little bit goes a really long way and it is one of the best face moisturisers I have used. It didn't affect my skin at all (no breakouts or irritation) and it makes your skin feel refreshed instead of sticky like some other products. I would definitely purchase the full sized product, even with the hefty price tag.

Have you tried Malin + Goetz?

No comments:

Post a Comment