Thursday, 4 December 2014

November Favourites.


Everybody says this every month but I actually can't believe that it's the end of November and that we're into the last month of 2014! Where has this year gone?! It's scary how quickly time goes. As it's the end of the month it also means that it's time for another mostly favourites post.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I received this for my birthday and it's already taken over from every other palette I own. It stays in place all day, especially if you use the primer potion first, and the colours are really easy to blend. My personal favourite shade at the moment is 'Trick' - I think it's perfect for this time of year and wearing to Christmas parties. It also isn't too bold so it compliments autumnal lip colours really well.

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in 'Lychee'

Barry M's Gelly Nail polishes are my favourites. They don't chip easily and the colour is strong enough that you only need one or two coats. I recently bought the shade 'Lychee' and really liked it. It's a really nice nude colour and works well if you're planning on painting glitter over the top.

Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water

Most makeup removers are really oily and make my skin feel horrible, but this Ganier cleansing water is perfect. I read some great reviews about it so decided to give it a go. I'm so glad I did! It isn't oily at all and just a little bit takes those last bits of makeup off that can't be reached with a cleansing wipe. It's also such good value at just £3.22 in Superdrug at the minute.

Soap and Glory 'Hand Food'

As much as I love this time of year, my hands get so dry and chapped, especially on those frosty mornings walking to school. This product is a little life saver! I can throw it in whatever bag I'm using, whether it's my school rucksack or my usual bag. It moisturises your hands really well and one application lasts practically all day. It also smells amazing, which is a bonus.

Model's Own Volumising Big Brush Mascara

I picked this up as a one off because my local Model's Own stand has a '6 items for £20' offer and I couldn't resist trying it out. Despite it been practically a freebie it's definitely my new favourite drugstore mascara. It adds so much extension and volume to your lashes and doesn't clump at all. I'll definitely be going back and purchasing again - it's only £5.99 to buy on its own.

What have you been loving in November?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment