I am a huge, huge fan of Harry Potter, so when I got the opportunity to visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour at Leavesden again I jumped at the chance. We visited on the same day as last year, the 23rd December, which means it was Hogwarts in the snow and revolved around a Christmas theme. The Great Hall was decorated for Christmas, as were other sets such as the Gryffindor common room and dormitory and the Burrow. Having read and watched Harry Potter so many times since about the age of eight, the Studio Tour is such an amazing place to visit. It features original sets, props and costumes that were actually used in the films - you can take a walk through the Great Hall and Diagon Alley too, which is so amazing, as I loved Diagon Alley in the books and films so getting to walk down it is almost surreal! There is loads of information on how they filmed the series and it shows all the effort that went into it. Even though I've now visited three times I could never get fed up of looking at everything, it's the perfect experience for any fan of Harry Potter.
Do you like Harry Potter?
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment