Lush is one of my favourite places to buy bath and body products. Everything looks and smells so good - and they don't use animal testing, which is such a bonus. As with every shop, I get extremely excited when their Christmas range arrives. Every year I'll buy at least a few products so that I can enjoy a few festive baths and showers. This year I saw that they had brought in a few new products and of course had all of the traditional festive treats.
One of my favourites is the Snow Fairy shower gel. I know that the scent is one of those that you either love or you hate, but I personally love it. It usually stays in my shower throughout December, and sometimes I even pick up another bottle or two in the sales in January. I also love the Christmas pudding bath bomb. Surprisingly it smells quite floral and it creates an amazing array of colours in your bath water. I'm so glad they brought it back for 2014! The final purchase for this year was the teddy bear bath bomb. This little guy also smells lovely and I can't wait to use him in my bath!
What is your favourite Lush product for Christmas?
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment