Christmas is my favourite time of year and I especially love picking out different gifts and presents. With that in mind I thought I would start a gift guide series on my blog. First up is 'for her'...
Buying for her can mean for your mum, sister, friend, girlfriend - and sometimes it can be hard to find that something that they'll love. I think that a perfume gift set is always a great gift for a girl and the Ghost perfume sets are ideal. They aren't too expensive but the perfume is lovely and the scent is gorgeous. I love Cath Kidston, especially at Christmas, as they always stock products that make great gifts. I love the 'Merry Christmas' mugs that they have at the minute and the 'Christmas Billie' range is so cute. Socks are a traditionally well known Christmas present, and Boohoo are currently stocking some lovely cosy slipper socks. For the makeup lover there are gift sets such as the Real Techniques 'Nic's Picks', which contain a great selection of brushes. Another gift that I love to give and receive is candles - this one from Bomb Cosmetics is what I received from my friend last year and I have just purchased a second, as I was so upset that the first one ran out. They smell amazing and fill the whole room with the smell of gingerbread and Christmas spices! My final choice is consumables - they're a good fall back if you're not sure what to buy, or if your friend is that person who seems to have everything. Thornton's do some great hampers - a lot of them combine a bottle of fizz and some delicious chocolates. Where could you go wrong?
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment