Ever since Zoella brought out her 'Zoella Beauty' range I've wanted to try some of the products, but I hadn't got around to trying some until the other day when I picked up both the shower gel and lip balm from the new 'Tutti Fruity' range. I've been impressed with them so far, so thought I'd do a review.
The first product I tried was the shower gel. The tutti fruity scent is very sweet but I really liked it, as it isn't too overpowering. It foams up really well and leaves the whole shower cubicle and even the rest of the bathroom smelling delicious. It's also one of those shower gels that really does leave you feeling clean and fresh after using it - something I never get with things like shower creams etc.
The lip balm is really a lip tint and the shade is a bright pink. It can be layered to get the desired colour, so a range of pink shades can be achieved using it. It isn't the best moisturising product but it is something I've enjoyed using. If I had to compare it to something it would be the Body Shop's 'born lippy', just a little more matt. I'd definitely say that this one is maybe aimed at a younger audience, and I will be buying it for my little cousin for her 12th birthday.
Have you tried any Zoella Beauty products?
P.S. Having just gone back to school I'm struggling to find time to blog, so my posts may become a little less frequent during the week. x




No comments:
Post a Comment