Saturday, 5 September 2015

What's in my school bag?

Bag, £19.99, New Look
Pencil Case, £6, Cath Kidston 
Makeup bag, £3, Primark | Kabuki Brush, £2, Primark | Wipes, £2, Urban Outfitters
Purse, £?, Fat Face | Mini Paddle Brush, £1, Primark
With back to school upon us and with my sixth form year having started on Wednesday I thought I'd do a 'what's in my school bag' post, as I love reading these from other people.

The bag itself is from New Look and was £19.99. I went with this one because its slightly bigger than A4 size and is quite deep so will fit a reasonable amount of notebooks and folders within it. It has a short strap for handheld or a lengthier strap that makes it easy to wear on one shoulder, which is how I prefer to wear it.

On the first day I'll only be taking one notebook and a ring binder containing a few plastic wallets and I'll expand into more once I know exactly what I need for each subject. I have my pink Casio calculator and of course my pencil case, which is from Cath Kidston and is actually supposed to be a coin purse (but who wants a coin purse that large?).

In the small inside pocket I have my phone - and my earphones for the long bus journey (you know, to block out the screaming Year 7's). I also take my house keys and a soap and glory body spray in case I need a quick freshen up.

I then have a primark makeup bag full of essentials; some Body Shop hand sanitiser in 'pink grapefruit' - my favourite body shop scent - and these cool travel wipes that I found in Urban Outfitters, a boots powder and kabuki brush in case I need a quick touch up, an eos lip balm in Strawberry, a compact mirror, some paracetamol and other girls essentials. I find that putting all of these items in one place is so much easier than having them all scattered around your bag.

Finally I have my purse, which is from Fat Face, my glasses, as I would definitely struggle in lessons if I didn't have them, a mini paddle hairbrush and a pot of chewing gum - this one is the bubble mint flavour and it's so delicious!

I'll also take a bottle of water and my lunch with me daily.

What are your school/sixth form essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment