Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Mini Fashion Haul.


I went into town for lunch with some friends a few days ago, which of course let to a walk around the shops. I didn't go with the intention of buying anything but as usual the odd few things did find themselves in my basket.

Polka Dot Boxy Shirt - H&M - £12.99

I went into the H&M changing rooms with arms full of clothes perfect for the summery weather. Twenty minutes later and after trying everything on I'd managed to decide on just one item (so typical). It was this boxy shirt, which is a pale blue/green colour. It is a really light fabric so it's perfect for wearing to go out on summer evenings.

Black Chunky Jelly Shoes - New Look - £14.99 £5.00

I've been um'ing and uh'ing about buying a pair of jelly shoes for about a year now. My last memory of them is my pink sparkly ones that I owned around age four so I wasn't entirely sure how to or if I could pull them off. I tried on the silver glitter coloured ones but hated them, so in the end went with black. I'm slightly worried to wear them because most shoes rub my feet so I'm intrigued to see whether these will! They were also reduced to £5, which from £15 is a bargain.

Frilly Trainer Socks - Primark - £2.00

I'd honestly say that around 90% of my socks come from Primark. They're super cheap and, while they don't last very long, they're really comfortable and there's so many different pairs to choose from. I decided that I'd just pick up some basically frill socks that I can wear with my trainers/vans/converse etc on a regular basis.

Have you picked up anything similar recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment