| My group of friends and the people I've relied on most over the last 5 years. |
| My best friend, who has been my best friend since nursery! |
| My 'GCSE art crew' and three really good friends - who basically made the art course bearable. |
Friday was the final night together for our school's class of 2015, as it was our end of Year 11 prom. Our school doesn't have a sixth form so in September we're all going our separate ways, which really made it a night to remember.
Our group of 8 started the night with pre-prom drinks at my house, which also gave us the chance to take some pictures and have a chat with each other before getting into two cars and heading to the prom venue. As we arrived there were even more pictures, with teachers and students alike, and chance to see everyone for the first time since our official last day of school two weeks or so ago. Everyone looked amazing! The night after that was filled with dancing and music, with most of the girls (including me) ending up barefoot at about 9pm - it's quite hard to dance in 5 inch heels!
It really was a brilliant night and I could do it all over again! I'm so sad to leave 5 years of memories behind with such amazing people, even though I'm looking forward to whatever is next. There are 360 people in our year and even though we all have our own smaller friendships groups we almost all get on really well with everyone, so leaving so many people and good friends behind (there's only 10 of us going to my chosen sixth form) is hard. I'm genuinely going to miss everyone loads!
Dress - Quiz
Shoes - Garage
Clutch - Primark




No comments:
Post a Comment