Tuesday, 30 December 2014

What I got for Christmas.

As you can probably tell I received an absolutely ridiculous amount of chocolate!
Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a brilliant Christmas, as I know I have. Today I'm going to do a 'What I Got For Christmas' post. I'd just like to say that I am in no way trying to brag or show off, I enjoy reading these types of posts and they're very popular around the internet, so in a way I'm simply jumping on the bandwagon. I am very grateful for everything I got and want to thank all of my family and friends for being so generous!


Our stockings are the first thing my brother and I delve into on Christmas morning. When we were little my parents told us that these presents were from Santa himself, and that the parcels were bought by family and friends but sent to Santa to be delivered. Therefore there was always, and still is even now, something special about the moment we walk into our living room and see two full stockings hanging on the fireplace! This year I got the usual chocolate treats - a mini box of celebrations, a toffee crunch chocolate orange (my favourite), a tube of maltesers, a chocolate santa lollipop, some chocolate coins (which I have already eaten) and some chocolate brussels sprouts, which I have to say taste much nicer than the real thing. I also received three pairs of socks (two of which I have already worn), a yankee candle votive in the scent 'holiday magic', which smells like christmas trees, a sew your own christmas decoration, a paperchase pen, a lip balm trio (my mum bought these as a bit of a joke present because they say 'don't give me the lip' on them) and a magic facecloth. I used to love magic facecloths when I was little and haven't had one for ages so I was quite excited about that. If you don't know what they are, you basically put the whole package into your bath and it expands to turn into a facecloth - just like magic...


I received quite an extensive amount of beauty/bath and body products. Some of my favourites include the Essie nail polish two pack that I was given by a friend (thank you Lauren!), the Benefit They're Real Mascara, a big Lush gift, which contains two bath bombs, a soap and some shower jelly and the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume, for which I also received the matching shower gel. I love the 'honey' scent and the packaging is so pretty and will look great on my dressing table!


I was given some great books, including Zoella's 'Girl Online' (I've read that one already and it's actually quite good), 'Four' by Veronica Roth and one called 'Alfie The Doorstep Cat', which my mum chose because our next door neighbour's cat is called Alfie and constantly visits our house or sits on our doorstep. I also received The Fault in Our Stars DVD - I am very excited to watch the film again - and Mario Kart for my 3DS (yes, I still play on the 3DS haha).



One of my favourite gifts was this Tardis necklace, as I love Doctor Who. Santa knows me so well! I also received some Puma Suede Classic trainers in grey, and they're so comfortable!


A few other gifts included some paperchase bento boxes (how cute are they!), a McBusted ticket for their tour in March, which I am very excited about, and this pyjama jumper. It is so cosy and fluffy that I've been wearing it as much as I possibly can - I never want to take it off!

As I said at the start of the post, I hope you have all had a brilliant Christmas and wish you a happy and safe New Year. See you in 2015!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment