Thursday, 18 December 2014

The Christmas Tag.


The Christmas season is my favourite time of year, and with 25th December only a week away I thought I'd do the Christmas tag!

1. What are your favourite christmas films?

I really love a good Christmas film, as it really gets me into the festive spirit! My favourites I'd say would probably be The Grinch, Home Alone (the first one of course) and Elf. I also really like Miracle on 34th Street. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas morning definitely! I don't actually know anyone who opens their presents on Christmas Eve? Sometimes my parents open their gifts from each other on Christmas Eve but my brother and I always have to wait until morning. We usually wait for everyone to get up and then head downstairs to open our gifts.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

Christmas used to be so much more magical when we were little! It was always so amazing to come downstairs on Christmas morning and find Santa's food and drink gone and our stockings full. 

4. Favourite festive food?

My favourite part of the Christmas dinner is definitely the pigs in blankets, although I really enjoy the turkey too!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

When I was five I got my first 'big girls bike' for Christmas - it was covered in wrapping paper and left under the tree! I was so excited but my dad wouldn't let me ride it because there was snow on the roads, so I had to wait. It was pink with tassels on the handles and glittery wheels.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

I really love the smell of cinnamon, and I also love the scent of the potpourri Christmas tree we have in the living room, although I'm not entirely sure what scent the oil is.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Not really, we usually watch whatever Christmas film is on TV, have some drinks and cheese and biscuits for supper. We're also really busy getting the house and food ready for when the family arrive the next morning!

8. What tops your tree?

A gold angel (who always looks slightly tipsy because she's quite heavy!). Our tree is a complete jumble of decorations collected over the years but I love it. It's beginning to get extremely difficult to find room for all the ornaments and baubles!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy) gift you always asked for but never received?

It seems so cliche but a puppy. We've always had cats and I don't even want a dog anymore so I don't know why I was so obsessed when I was little.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I love spending time with the family and getting in touch with everyone, as I have a large family who live all over the UK and some abroad so it's really nice when everyone gets together.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment