Sunday, 13 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Concealer.


I'm always on the look out for new products to try out and recently I've been picking quite a few things up from Makeup Revolution at Superdrug. One of these was the 'Focus and Fix' liquid concealer. I've heard a lot of positive opinions about this product and have seen it compared to the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer quite often, so I thought I'd add my thoughts into the many others.

Firstly the price is amazing; just £2. I think that there is a really great variety of shades so it was fairly easy to find one that suited. I'm almost sure that this one is the lightest they sell, which is usually my shade in most products. I love concealers that have a doe foot applicator, as I find them much easier to apply, and this one does. The product is a good consistency and it blends in really well once you've applied it, especially on top of BB cream or foundation. As far as coverage goes it isn't the best I've seen - I've had to fall back on my Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer for days where I have something that needs a heavier coverage. But for £2 what more can you expect? And as for comparisons to the Collection Lasting Perfection I'd say that it's on a similar level, but I think the Collection product may be just a little higher in my ranks. Overall this is probably a 7/10 - it's pretty good but I wasn't blown away.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

1 comment: