So after several weeks, which turned into several months, of having limited or no computer access I am finally back and can start blogging again! I know it seemed like I just totally disappeared - even from twitter and commenting on your blogs. My computer had been having problems for several months and would completely freeze and crash randomly. This then led to it shutting down totally and caused us a trip to the Apple store. It took them ages to finally fix it, and after getting it back, restoring all of my pictures and data this brings us to now.
As well as having no computer, I have also been extremely busy throughout the last two months. I have completed two Duke of Edinburgh expeditions, have been weighed down with reams of coursework and exam revision and have also been on holiday.
From today I'm back to working on my blog and I hope that at the weekend I can finally get That Place Called Here back up and running. Thank you for all sticking with me!
Maddie x



No comments:
Post a Comment